Thursday, May 14, 2009

Potty Mouth

In the interest of full disclosure in this endeavour, I won't lie to you. I'm pooping my pants a little. It's contained though, harhar! I wanted to do a big "last hurrah" but am having difficulty forming coherent sentences. And the battery in my camera died. Should have checked that before I bothered brushing my teeth....

Anyhow, the kids are dropped off at their grandparents' which led to a few tears (mine~ alone in my car), my house looks like a bomb hit and I'm taking off for an evening of distraction: a school membership meeting, a Big Mac meal, Hubby's ball hockey game, and then if the clock allows and I've not turned back into a pumpkin, perhaps another Big Mac meal. Each of these equally important events will be accompanied by a fresh Tim's coffee~ double, double. I'm not sleeping anyways so we'll go for a grease/caffeine-induced coma. WEEEeeeeee!

Thank you so much for the encouragement, thoughts, prayers and Boo-ya's. I'm not WiFi compatible so Dark Side posts won't be forth-coming 'till I'm back home Sunday. I love you guys :)

Good Luck to Stephanie on your Surgery Monday!

~ Daily J.A.W. ~

Junk: Feel like a space cadet

Assessment: This will soon be enhanced by Percocet & Ativan

Wow: Last night with an underbite!

8 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 14, 2009

    It will be over before you know it. Well done on your bravery and for sharing your journey. It has been an enormous encouragement to me in my decision to go for the same treatment. Hope the recovery goes well.
    Please keep posting when you are up and running.
    Good bye underbite!!

    God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's finally here! I'm SO excited for you... has been a long time coming and the next few hours will fly by and before you know it you'll be joining us all in gorgeous profile-land!!

    You've been a great source of support for me over the last couple years and I hope I can do the same for you kiddo!

    Best of luck and see you on the other side! Will be thinking of you!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YeeHaw!! It's your turn!! Did the time go by fast or what?! Believe me, the recovery time goes by just as fast. Good luck! I will be thinking about you. You're going to do GREAT! Have a Big Mac meal for me (minus the meat, yes I do that)!! That sounds so good right now. I'm so excited for you...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck!! I will be thinking of you tomorrow! You will do great though. No worries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, it's Kate's time to shine! I will be thinking of you and praying for you all day tomorrow!!! AHHH!!!! Can't wait to hear from you... on the other side!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kate, just wanted to pop in to wish you well (Borat: "Great success!"). Operation Jigsaw is not effect! This is not a drill! Well, maybe it is a drill, and a hacksaw with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousMay 16, 2009

    Hi Kate, thanks for your good wishes and I'm sending them right back to you! You are probably out of surgery by now and I hope you are doing well. I will say a prayer for you. Let us know when you are up to blogging. :) We can't wait to see your beautiful new face!
    ~Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousMay 16, 2009

    Thinking of you; can't wait to read news of your groggy, post surgery self! xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete