Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Grrrr...

I'm throwing my camera across the room and stomping on it as soon as it lands. You'd think, given the high-tech world in which we live, they could produce a camera with a little longevity. But with all the constant additions and upgrades available, I'm assuming these things are programmed to require replacement every other year.

Lack of photo documentation aside, there's not really a whole lot of difference to highlight anyways. The gap is still a gap & still sporting an elastic to span that space. The only addition being that it's attached to a power chain to keep everything else together. (As I pointed out in the previous midline pic, any lessening of said Gap is largely due to spaces opening up elsewhere.)

Yes I'm tardy, tardy, tardy in the updates. I'm trying hard to just ignore the fact that I even have braces and carry on, carrying on in attempt to make time go just a wee bit faster. Picture me running in circles with fingers in my ears singing ~lalalalalalalalala!~ in a complete state of blissful ignorance.

*Sigh* Not working.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katherine,
    How are things in Ontario. I grew up just across the border in NY and spent a lot of time in Kingston. Anyway, regarding your question about my daughter's reaction to me. She is pretty adaptable so she just kind of goes with the flow. Me not being able to TALK is the thing that bothers her the most. Luckily I have a laptop and if you google Text-to-Speech there are some free websites out there where you ca type things to your child and it will speak it outload. I just told her beforehand that Mommy would be swollen and not able to talk for a while and she has been pretty good with the information. She's 5 now, so I just tell her the truth and she is unphased.

    ReplyDelete