Sunday, July 27, 2008

One Love!

If I was any good with Paint (or such related programs) I'd have put braces on Mr. Marley. As such, I have offered to be the brace-faced rep to Jamaica in his stead. 2 weeks till take off!!

I previously shared the joy being the only metallic person in the Bahamas, but will be at a more family-friendly resort this time *read : should not be soooo alooooone -Bring it, kiddies! *

What to pack. Hmmm. I'm evolving into a minimalist packer and have the clothing/toiletries down to a science ~ then we come to mouth stuff. Is it wrong that the various accessories, scrubbers, pickers, flossers, take up half my suitcase? That I'll take an electrical currency converter to ensure the use of my water pic?

7 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 27, 2008

    Oh the water pik on holiday; it took up half my suitcase last summer. I had to make hard choices. But then again, can't live without it, can we...

    mylene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamaica? JEALOUS!!!! =(

    good for you though. you so deserve it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spent a few days with my family last week, and they were astounded at the amount of STUFF I need to take care of my teeth.

    While I am more of the "pack everything I might want because, well, what if I want it?" style packer, my braces have made packing slightly ridiculous as of late ;)

    HAVE FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wish I was going with you!

    I've just returned from two weeks overseas and my hubby regularly reminded me that my dental stuff was the heaviest part of my luggage. Still it meant my oral life was kept happy!

    Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katherine, I would be equally amused by the whole electric current converter situation. Glad to hear/see you're doing well and rockin' the braces in Jamaica! I'm not at ALL jealous, not at ALL, I swear! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katherine,

    Glad to hear you're able to get away for some fun and relaxation! OH...I have a little battery operated water pik I take along with me when I'm traveling...very light and takes up little space...AND it works! :) Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We bloggers miss you. Did you enjoy the vacation?

    ReplyDelete